Salary: Market Related
Sector: Cleaning Chemicals Manufacturing
- Minimum 2 years finance experience
- Knowledge of the finance industry
- Well-developed organizational skills.
- Must have a sense of urgency to handle extreme pressure and be able to meet strict deadlines.
- Be able to identify problems relating to administration and provide constructive feedback.
- Communication skills
- Must have the ability to interact at all levels in the organisation.
- Computer literacy: (Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook, SAP)
- Degree in Accounting or related
Duties and responsibilities
- Timeous capturing of bank statements and purchase invoices in SAP
- Timeous capturing & control of daily cash-ups & excel Cash-book (Petty cash) in SAP
- Accruing for other expenses not captured via invoice in correct period
- Preparation of General Ledger reconciliations
Credit Management & Accounts Receivable
- Risk Assessment of new customers via Credit Application, Experian reports and creation of quality customer master data
- Mailing of monthly statements to customers
- Allocation of money received on customer accounts
- Blocking of overdue accounts, monitoring of credit limits and implementing required adjustments
- Monthly submission of VAT Returns on E-Filing and ensure timeous payment
- Keep VAT Turnover Recon up to date on a monthly basis plus workings file
- Timeous processing of invoices and loading of payments in on-line banking when due and posting thereof in SAP
- Creating of Purchase orders in SAP for service items
- Administration of all payroll records in Pastel
- Posting of all relevant entries in SAP (reconciling Pastel to GL)
- Responsible for relevant salary deductions and reimbursements
- Monthly submission of PAYE Return on E-Filing and ensure timeous payment
- Timeous payment of weekly wages and monthly salaries and loading thereof in on-line banking system
- Various monthly management reports
- Support with annual Income tax and AFS
Enquiries: Prudence Baloyi, HR Assistant, 011 805 9940 or Prudence@Blendwell.co.za
Closing Date: Friday, 20 September 2019
Applications are to be addressed to Blendwell Chemicals Human Resources
Please note all shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo credential checks such as, criminal fingerprinting, credit check and qualification check.