Enviroblend Enzyme D’Odour Sachet is made up of a specific group of beneficial micro organisms that can break down any organic material. Ideal for use in Pit Toilets. This is nature doing its own cleaning.
- Rapidly digests a broad spectrum of organic waste
- Waste begins to digest immediately on contact
- Has the ability to multiply rapidly providing a scalable sanitizing effect
- When waste is digested the microbes and enzymes are self-limiting and fully biodegrade
- Possesses powerful anti-bacterial properties which remove many harmful pathogens such as E-coli, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Listeria and Cholera.
- Rapidly digests fats, oil & grease reducing volume in grease traps and the need to engage pump-out services.
- Digest amines which are the compounds that attract many insects such as flies and cockroaches
- Cleans drains of non-living organic matter and fat build up preventing blockages and malodour, thus reducing costs of plumbing call-outs
- Does not mask or cover-up odours instead removes the molecules that are the cause of a broad spectrum of malodorous
- Safe to use, non-corrosive and non-pathogenic
- Safe for the environment- non-pollutant, organic and contains renewable ingredients
- Addresses OH & S issues by removing toxic chemicals and the need for hot water
How to use:
- Dilution 10L : Use 1 x 100ml sachet into 10L of water.
- Dilution 25L : Use 2 x 100ml sachet into 10L of water.
Data Sheet For Enviro Enzyme D-Odour
Data Sheet Enviro Enzyme D-Odour