- Also known as hypochlorous acid
- Powerful disinfectant
- Biocompatible with people
- Made from electrolysed water
R216.55 – R1,069.27 including VAT
|Toxicology and First Aid||
Eye contact: Where irritation occurs flush with cool fresh water. Skin Contact: Where irritation occurs wash the skin wash with soap and warm water. Where service personnel have sensitive skin the strongest solution may cause irritation and therefore protective gloves should be worn. Ingestion: Drink cool fresh water to flush through and dilute. Inhalation: Remove at once to fresh air, if dizziness and nausea persist seek medical attention. Where there is a high risk of fume build up due to inadequate ventilation, a respirator should be worn.
|Method of Application||
Products can be thrown into a tank holding Eco-Lyte (NTL). Spray product using bottles and trigger spray nozzles. Fogging using air pressure fogging units. Pump Eco-Lyte through piping systems. Apply to water irrigation channels. Product can be diluted up to 1:10. The stronger the solution the better the killing power.
Clear, transparent liquid (like water)
7, 5-8, 5
Chlorine odor depending on strength of the solution